21 March 2020

Social Distancing Projects. The Omelett.

Social Distancing has suddenly given me a lot of time to do things other than Jiu Jitsu, which has been my all consuming obsession for almost two decades. To take the sting out of that, I’ve decided to try to improve other aspects of my life. One of my current projects is to improve my range as a cook. I’m not bad around the kitchen, but I’ve always known there could be improvements. The current cooking technique on which I am focused is, the basic omelet. Here is my guide. Jaques Pepin. Here is another view of his approach as described in The New York Times. Pepin has a host of YouTube content and had a show on PBS for years called Fast Food My Way. That show is gold.  I only recently discovered it, and you should watch it. It has a host of great ideas for your Distanced Kitchen.


What are you doing during our time of social distancing? Catching up on reading, I’m sure, but what else? Put it in the comments below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home