28 July 2007

Trying not to be negative but.

I ripped Aikido on this post once before, and it was defended by some friends of mine. I am an accomadating guy so I gave them some points for plucky defense of their arts, or the arts of their friends, or just the general defense that every art has some merit. But compare these clips and tell me what you think will get you through and aggressive encounter, and what will just get moving on to the clearing at the end of the path. My first exhibit will be from the wonderful make believe world of Aikido....


Also from Aikido...


Sport Judo, I know, but think about the road, or the sidewalk while you watch the thows


Here is MMA, (boxing, Thai Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-jtsu)
Pardon the music on all these clips


Muy Thai. Ah the caress of the Tender Elbow


Okay, vote and decide. What is real, and what is not.
Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home